Click on a card/topic to see more.
Nobody beats our quality and prices
No Passwords & 30-day Guarantee
We are always here to help you
Pay using secure payment methods
How can we help?
Choose a topic (General, Billing, or Account) to see related answers.
As you may have heard, SocialPlus is one of the only players in the industry that gives a free trial to all new genuine customers. After you've had a chance to try out our free trial, we hope you'll join our thousands upon thousands of happy, returning customers who gladly pay for our services.
To get your $5 free credits as a new user, follow these simple steps:
- Register a free SocialPlus account – it only takes a minute and you only need to do it once. No credit card is required!
- Send a message to our customer success team to claim the free trial.
- We will review your free credits request, before adding them to your SocialPlus account balance (this typically takes less than an hour).
Do not abuse this offer! All attempts to register multiple accounts with the sole purpose of abusing our free trial offer will be blocked permanently. To continue using our services after our free trial, we ask that you add funds.
No! Never give out your private login credentials to any of your social media accounts to anybody else, including us. We only utilize the safest promotion strategies at SocialPlus, and we've been doing it successfully for many years.
If you share your Instagram or YouTube password with a third-party website or service, you risk losing your account or being banned because someone else has access to it.
SocialPlus offers different promotion networks of the highest quality for each of our individual promotions such as likes, comments, followers, views and others.
For some of our services, you have multiple promotion networks to choose from – enabling you to choose preferences such as region, quality and delivery speed when possible, while others only have the default option. All of these work just as well for improving your brand awareness, and reach. However, we understand that our many loyal customers may have different needs, and this is how we accommodate that.
Simply select your preferred promotion network (if available) when placing an order, and it will be applied at checkout. Yes, it's that easy.
When you place an order with us, the people who participate in our promotion networks are the ones who like, follow, view, and comment. We have no control over these accounts or the actions they perform.
Furthermore, we are constantly strengthening and optimizing our promotion networks to ensure that only the highest quality profiles have access, resulting in the greatest possible results for you.
Yes – our services will always be safe to use for a number of reasons. Above all, we do not require your Instagram or YouTube login in order to provide our services. Unlike most others – SocialPlus only use the safest promotion methods.
All we need to know is information that is publicly available and that anyone can find – such as your public username, or link to your post or profile. You could even buy our high-quality promotions for your competitors to help them grow – but wait, why would you do that?
If our services were not safe to use, we would not have existed for as long as we have. Our tens of thousands of loyal and returning customers prove this. In our blog post, we go over how to keep your Instagram safe. To break it down – never share your password with a third party.
On our homepage, you can discover a lot more about how SocialPlus helps you increase your organic reach and growth by safely and effectively increasing your engagement and credibility – and how this influences algorithms and how people perceive your content.
All you need to do is focus on creating valuable, and relevant content for your target audience to continue growing.
There are several elements that can influence the delivery speed of our individual promotion networks, some of which are beyond our control. All orders will continue to deliver until completed.
The following are the most essential:
- High volume of orders in progress – if there is a high number of orders in progress for a specific service and promotion network, it can take longer for all orders to complete.
- Lower network activity – the users who participate on our promotion networks have a life like the rest of us. This means that fluctuations in network activity varies depending on time of day, and other factors. In addition, if this coincides with higher volumes of orders, it can also play a role on how quickly orders complete.
- Backlog – a backlog rarely occurs. When it does, it’s normally due to technical issues (either on our side, or sometimes even on Instagram or YouTube itself – yes it happens). This prevents orders from completing as normal, and creates a so-called backlog of orders waiting to complete for that specific service.
- Promotion network limits – the number of likes, comments and follows you can receive for a certain post or profile is limited to the maximum number of active users on the particular promotion network. For example, if this is 25,000 and you order 10,000 likes, the number of users who can still like your post would be 15,000.
If your order is taking longer than normal to process, check out our short checklist below.
- Double-check that the username and/or links you supplied in your order are correct.
- Before ordering, make sure your post or profile is accessible (set to public), unrestricted, and meets all other guidelines for the service in question.
- Use Downdetector to see whether there is any downtime or technical issues on Instagram or YouTube right now.
- Wait 5-10 minutes.
In addition, under "What determines delivery speed?" you can learn more about the factors that can influence delivery speed. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer success team via chat.
You can learn more about why SocialPlus is the world's #1 Instagram and YouTube Growth service on our homepage, as well as our many benefits. In stark contrast to most of our so-called "competitors" – SocialPlus are well-known for our long-lasting safe promotions, user-friendliness, affordable prices, friendly support, and, most importantly, the highest quality in the industry.
You can absolutely place multiple orders for the same post or link at the same time if you're ordering two different services, such as likes and comments.
If you try to place two orders for likes on the same post before the prior order is marked as complete, you will receive an alert asking whether you want to proceed or wait (recommended). This is due to the fact that only one order per service and post/link can be completed at any given time.
If you opt to proceed regardless, the latest order you just placed may experience more delays than if you had waited for the other order to complete first. Regardless, it will complete.
If there are any delivery or accessibility concerns, SocialPlus will automatically reimburse your order. On our dashboard, you can view the status of all your orders. This saves both you and us time. The credits will be credited to your SocialPlus account balance, allowing you to fix the problem and place another order.
In order to avoid certain people from exploiting our free trial by continuing to create new accounts, we need to review all free credits requests manually before they reflect on your SocialPlus account balance.
More information about claiming our free trial can be found under "How do I try your free trial?”.
See "What determines the delivery speed on a promotion network?” for additional information on what influences delivery speed.
You can also place smaller orders with the delay that best meets your needs if you prefer more delayed delivery than the promotion network in question currently offer.
Still have questions?See our homepage
Learn why big and small creators use SocialPlus
Discover why 50,000+ Loyal Customers count on SocialPlus to help them improve their brand awareness, rankings, growth, reach, and sales — quickly, safely, and cost-effectively. We can help you too!More about our services
Are you curious to hear what some of our customers have said about us? Check out some of their stories below.